The E-Guardian image filtering system（ROKA SOLUTION） enables the automatic sorting and analysis of the ever-growing volume of images in the online world.
Not only can this system be used to screen content posted on various internet media, such as sites with user-generated content and blogs featuring pictures and video, to detect child-pornography or images that infringe on copyright, it can in fact be applied to screen any kind of content under any number of conditions. By radically reducing the number of posts that need to be checked in-person, ROKA SOLUTION allows your company to reduce its monitoring costs by as much as 95% (data based on our own research).
What Our Clients Want
- Monitoring of online content for child pornography, or pictures and videos that violate copyright, so that users can have a more enjoyable online experience.
- To generate more added value by using image recognition technology on content and campaigns.
Using our ROKA SOLUTION you can improve efficiency and have images screened in real time.
The core engine of our image filtering system is trained using “teaching data”: large volumes of pictures and videos that have been categorized in advance through in-person inspection. The system is then made to run actual analyses of target pictures and videos, and is marked according to how accurately it categorized them. If it makes mistakes, the training process will be repeated to improve the system’s ability to distinguish permissible and impermissible content.
※Using our image filtering systemROKA SOLUTION you can improve efficiency and have images screened in real time.
Types of ROKA SOLUTION
1. Child Pornography Image Filter
Detects child pornography on sites with user-generated content.
1. Accuracy and Processing Speed
(Data collected May 23, 2014)
When a test was run using a sample set of images that had been judged inappropriate (including pornographic images), the system correctly flagged 94.5% of the images as “Restricted” without the assistance of any in-person inspection.
When a test was run using a sample set of images that had been judged inappropriate (including pornographic images), the system correctly flagged 94.5% of the images as “Restricted” without the assistance of any in-person inspection. To boost accuracy further still, in-person inspection was then done on 25% of the sample — particularly on content that the ROKASOLUTION had flagged as “Gray” — and the percentage of images correctly flagged as “restricted” rose to 99%. In this case, monitoring costs could be reduced by as much as 95% compared to fully in-person inspections (theoretical value reached at the time of this trial). The standard plan features a processing speed of approximately one image per half second: that’s approximately 7,200 images per hour. You can also opt to upgrade to achieve an even higher processing speed — get in touch with us to find out more. 。
Introducing the ROKA SOLUTION: Step by Step
Step 1: Assess Current Issues
We compile a list of active issues
- Lack of real-time monitoring
- Need to reduce the cost of image monitoring
- Need to filter out potentially problematic images from the company website
Step 2: Operation Design, Implementation, and Assessment
We design and implement protocols to address these issues
Step 3: Reporting
Results and proposed improvements
- Accuracy analysis
- Speed analysis
- Propose ways of optimizing operational procedures and standards
- Propose ways to further boost site activity and raise quality of content
About the Harida Research Lab at Tokyo University
They achieved 1st place in the international image recognition competition “ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge 2012” in the “Categorize 120 Species of Dog” task.
You can visit the Harida Research Lab’s website here(external link)
Advantages of E-Guardian
- Business with over 300+ websites, Leading Company in the Industry!
- Customizable Operation and Management Meet the Feature of Website!
- Free Trial Available to Experience the High Quality Service.
- “Thorough Quality Control” = Low Cost, Speedy Operation in Tokyo and Osaka Center